Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any good exhausts for 03 1.8T passats, looking for around $200-$300 give or take some ... i am looking for something that sounds deep and would set car alarms off, but not tacky, also a tip that is either looks sporty and is dual, or a tip that is large and round ... :lol:

·
Registered
417 Posts
sorry to tell you...setting car alarms off with your exhaust is tacky! and BIG tips are for ricers....

have a look at supersprint, jetex, remus.....all are nice systems....there was a magazine that had a complete test on exhuasts for the 1.8t, do a search on systems here there's lots o information...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tacky?????

its not tacky to set off car alarms when the timing is appropiate, IE... sorority houses :lol: and ricers have dumb looking things all over their cars like nozzel lights ... i however want to ride with style, take a Ford Mustang, the factory exhaust on those are great. they sound superb and that is what im looking for, i want a sweet ride with a sweet sound... im not ghetto and im not a ricer, im a cruiser :thumbup: :b5:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
300, I dont know if thats possible unless you buy a universal muffler, you most likely wont get the performance with that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
tt exhaust

i got the ss dp and aluim. catback from tt for like 500 cant remember but i think just the aluim cat back is around 300

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
onebadgsx
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing