Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Are you sure you wanna buy some tips or would you rather just buy an exhaust?

Your local VW dealership should carry them if they have a parts and service department!

PM If you want to buy an exhaust!

Rich :wink:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slimebucket said:
Are you sure you wanna buy some tips or would you rather just buy an exhaust?

Your local VW dealership should carry them if they have a parts and service department!

PM If you want to buy an exhaust!

Rich :wink:
Unlesss you want to let it go for about 80$ :shock: then i'm out

Im just flat broke

·
Registered
745 Posts
well, i know that drew parts has an exaust tip for out car... its kinda expensive though.. its like 80$ but then u got 20% club b5 discount but that still makes it expensive. the good thing is that u dont need to mod the car in any way cuz i think this exaust tip fits perfectly. Wat you can do, and i think they will make it look better, is to buy an exaust tip (i dunno if the autozone tips or the walmart ones are anygood, i would go with better exaust tips like momo (but dunno how much they cost)) and then cut the back of ur rear bumper just in front of the exaust, then cuz the part of the exaust tips that point down and then put the tip... It looks much better that way and its cheaper than getting the vw tips :)
slimebucket, not everyone can cash out 700$ on an cat down exaust system!

·
Registered
745 Posts
lol, walmart car section is my favorite LOL, it has so many funny things, i love goin there with my friends just to laugh a little bit.. but u know, tips dont matter that much so u might find some ok there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.