Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

It is a sad day. Especially to us PNW folks, Evolution Sports in Kirkland is closing. :cry: All of Matt's inventory is on clearance. He doesn't have much left but he had some H&R springs for B5.5's. He also has some spacers as well. Go check out what he has. He is doing cash only right now so keep that in mind. But prices are so good. Let's wish Matt good luck in his future plans. :thumbup:

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
WHAT!?!?! when did this happen. I will have to give him a call. This is a very sad day.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That does suck, Matt was always one of the best in the business. :cry:
So full of knowledge and was able to tell you were wrong with out making you feel dumb or ashamed. Always seemed very patient. Agreed, one of the best.

·
Registered
977 Posts
WHAT!?!?! when did this happen. I will have to give him a call. This is a very sad day.
This actually started a couple weeks ago. They had a big blowout to get rid of inventory. Anything left now I am sure is stuff that didn't get picked up earlier.

Evolution was a good shop! Sorry that they are not going to be around. Good prices/ service, knew their stuff and put together some good events, Leavonworth drive and Toys for Tots GTG. :thumbup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
wow, these guys ripped me off =X. They set me up with wrong set of springs, said that they would order new ones in. (this was back in august 06). I kept calling asking when they would get the new springs in and said they were working on it. I check back in Jan and their website is not working, and their phone lines disconnected. Now i realize they are gone!
I'm sitting here stuck with only a .5 in drop when I told them I wanted 1.75 drop. Sucks for me >.<
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
wow, these guys ripped me off =X. They set me up with wrong set of springs, said that they would order new ones in. (this was back in august 06). I kept calling asking when they would get the new springs in and said they were working on it. I check back in Jan and their website is not working, and their phone lines disconnected. Now i realize they are gone!
I'm sitting here stuck with only a .5 in drop when I told them I wanted 1.75 drop. Sucks for me >.<
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
And you're just posting about it now (4 months after they've closed and 8 months after your purchase)? What did you do during the 4+ months between the time you purchased the springs and the time they went out of business? No offense but it doesn't sound like you were on the ball.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I called once a month, was busy during December. The kept saying they are trying best to get those springs in =X. And I'm just posting it now because I like to vent out my frustration with this dumb company. lol

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I never had a good experience with matt and the other guys at that place. Good riddance. His clearance sale was a joke- he sold anything worth buying on ebay in the months leading up to actually closing.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I never had a good experience with matt and the other guys at that place. Good riddance. His clearance sale was a joke- he sold anything worth buying on ebay in the months leading up to actually closing.
That's interesting. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I actually found a lot of stuff to buy. And I did buy a lot. Found stuff for my Corrado, S6, and Passat. You have to think about it from his point of view, it is clearance time and best way to do it is get rid of most of it by any means of sales. Maybe I just went at the right time.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts