Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, sorry put most of the Pms and dibs from last time around had to be deleted. Due to the car being totaled just what is listed is for sale. I decieded to keep some stuff for myself. I will have pics of everything for wensday night. Please read disclaimer at bottom.

3. Alpine CDA-9856 Headunit single din. come with all wiring need, plug and play also has extra pocket. Has ipod hook up. 175 shipped

4. Infinity Kappa 6.5 Set of 4. 215 shipped (On the back, Kappa series, 63.7i Power handling 75rms 225peak, they come with a grey box) Hope that helps

5. FMIC with hard pipes 850 shipped(firm on this cause I will keep it for myself)

6. SAIP pump in good condition 60 shipped

7. Oil catch can, for PVC system 55 shipped

8. ECS race Valve 65 shipped

10. AC condesor 75 shipped

11. AUX fan 65 shipped

14. Moda 18x8, et 35 wrapped in Dunlop sp9000 tires with lots of tread, make offer only has one small curb spot

15. Audi A8 monoblocks 18x8 with toyo proxes tr1's with good tread, make offer(sale pending)

18 Feel free to make offeres on the above that are resonable.

20. Stock MAF will ge number tomorrow, make offer

21. Blue VW engine bage make offer

24. 8 ball door pins make offer

Term of sale,
1. Payment can be money order, personal check(will have to wait for it to clear) paypal(add 3% to price), or cash(no responible if it doesnt get here).

2. Shipping, once you pay it will be shipped within one week(7days). Please do no PM me every day asking if its shipped, I will pm you when its shipped, and give a tracking number.

3. If there is an issue, please email me before you start a thread on the board or file a claim, I'm more the willing to work with you.

4. Please make sure items fit you vehicle, I do my best to describe them. But don't know what fits what. I will try my best to help figure if item will fit your car, but will no be held responsible if they don't. It is up to you to make sure it fits before buying Thanks

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Interested in the shocks, will you seperate and sell shocks without the springs?

This is assuming they will fit a FWD B5.5 sedan.

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Well, in that case Im interested in seeing if we can work a deal on the shocks. I already have springs.

How much do the Vogtlands lower?

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
i hope i'm the "(sale pending)" since i have been telling you i wanted them since before you got the car...and i'm still waiting on pics. ;)

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Read, pics to come weds afternoon.

Also, if the price scared anyone, I just ballparked, what I figured shipping, and what I have seen stuff go for, if its unfair let me know.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know paul, I have been uber busy, I was rewriting a paper, that need to be finished today, and I was getting the exhaust off the car. I promise pics will be up tomorrow.

·
Registered
835 Posts
dibs on the oil catch can. and FMIC if it would fit a B5.5.
Need pics on both items please!

·
is a sweetheart
3,056 Posts
Dibs on the euroswitch as long as it's in really good condition and not one of the cheap brands. I can paypal today, send me a PM with the details. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts