Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, long time lurker, first time poster...

So, I finally got around to pulling out my CCM to see if that was the source of all my troubles. The big black box in which the little black box lived was *filled* with yummy, rusty water. I wanted to pull out the CCM to get the part number, and start hunting down a replacement, but the harness is also shot, with pins snapped off, and some wires eaten all the way through (on the rear end of the connecters). Does anyone know where I could track down a wiring diagram that would show me how to rewire a new harness? or am I stuck getting towed to the dealership?

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys (and potentially gals),

This is Pspazz's significant other here.. figured I should bump this. And add that we'd very much appreciate an answer asap so I can get a new CCM wired up so my car will actually GO again =P

Thanks!!

·
Lisa Simpson
15,043 Posts
pSpazz - there is a great manual for our cars from Robert Bentley. You can get it from Amazon for about $85US. It has all the wiring diagrams and etc for these things. It will cover what you need to know better than we can do online here.

If you have trouble reading the schematics (the initial figuring out is a bit rough), post up again. I will be glad to help you sort them out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.