Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where you feel like your brain isn't firing on all cylinders? Like your cranium is stuffed with cotton candy and you just can't think?

I'm having a week like that. Anyone know a good way to clear the cobwebs? :(

hijack.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
exercise. a run, a hike, or at least a brisk walk. and stop listening to the voices, they are bad, bad bad..... :evil: :mad: :oops: :wink: :lol:

·
Lisa Simpson
15,044 Posts
Go outside and wash your car again.

Eat four of those peppermint swirl candies - chew them up so the peppermint oil gets up your nose. If that doesn't work, get some real licorice flakes. Menthol cough drops are good, too.

Physical labor or exercise combined with snout-clearing good smells usually helps me out. A long drive with the windows down in the country in a clean car works, too. :)

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Take a nice long walk and chew gum. The chewing gum is important. Helps get the brain going in a rythym. It's what I used before and during anything important projects, events, exams, etc...

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
baisee00 said:
i feel like that all the time....go to the beach hehehe
I think that's the problem, I grew up in the southwest and now I live in New Jersey.

Normally by this time of year I would have been out to the lake/beach been camping a few times, etc. I think I have cabin fever.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
i've been having a month like that, lack of sleep that i have haD LATELY makes me the zombie i am :sleep: :sleep:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
evacboy said:
Get completely wasted! Time for some new brain cells to take over :lol:

Even if it doesn't work, you'll be drunk anyway :beer:
as I always say, when in a daze, the only thing left is to get MORE in a daze

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

This weekend was just what the doctor ordered, I think. The weather was decent after some rain early yesterday, but overall about 70F and fairly clear. So I spent three hours yesterday detailing the engine bay of my car. Just the engine bay. I took off all the covers and went to work with toothbrushes and Simple Green till even the frame rails sparkled.

Then a cigar and a cerveza while I admired my work. Some coffee a little later and then hit the bed early. Woke up today and installed Dynamat in my doors to get ready for my sound system project, then some shopping, a good dinner and I watched The Rundown on DVD (good flick, highly recommended) and then the Sopranos.

I feel sooooooo much better.

BTW, the chewing gum did help.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
jwil said:
baisee00 said:
i feel like that all the time....go to the beach hehehe
I think that's the problem, I grew up in the southwest and now I live in New Jersey.

Normally by this time of year I would have been out to the lake/beach been camping a few times, etc. I think I have cabin fever.
I know what you mean. I am more active in warmer climates. I just got back from Vegas yesterday and the weather was hot. I walked the enitre strip with my wife and had a great time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
Mister_Rogers
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing