Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my euroswitch today and found that the fogs will not come on with parking lights only. Did a search, and found a way around it.

My question is this: if I replace my 173 relay and cover the TFL terminal on the switch, will my fogs be active with parking lights only? Thanks in advance,

Earl

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I am trying to understand you..... You want the fog lights to come ON when you just have your parking lights on? If yes, just pull relay 173 and thats it.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Variant18t said:
I installed my euroswitch today and found that the fogs will not come on with parking lights only. Did a search, and found a way around it.

My question is this: if I replace my 173 relay and cover the TFL terminal on the switch, will my fogs be active with parking lights only? Thanks in advance,

Earl
won't happen on '98-99s without minor wiring mods. It's been posted how to do it, but i'm too lazy to search right now. :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.