Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason every weekend I have pictures! :???: :D

I hope you guys and gals don't mind me posting some pictures? 8)

But this past weekend there is a local coffee shop that puts together the most interesting and expensive cars I have ever seen.

If you're in the area of Los Angeles County or even Ventura County, and you can wake evarly on a Sunday morning. This is the place to be. :thumbup:

This is only the second time me and my family check this GTG out. I and every time, the most unique and expensive cars roll out.

I am just a picture whore! I took almost 100 pictures in a matter of two hours. Click here, to see all the pictures.

Here are just a few that I wanted to show you that I thought was just amazing!

I bet you don't know this one, cause I didn't know when I rolled up. :D

And some VW love!

Tight Passat!!!!!!!!!!! I love this thing! :wink:

And I don't know whos Passat this is??? But I thought, cool another B5 Ower to chat with? :D I was looking and looking. About an hour later. I Finally saw some guy with a hat, thumping his music with the A/C on and just hanging out in his car. And when I was going to walk up and talk to him... he bones outta the lot? :mad:

Hey man if your on here? Tell with what suspension your running, and is that a VR or 1.8? Let me know.

Peace Bernie.

·
Registered
718 Posts
sweet! I'd take the Jag just to be different. Love the white jetta with the golf front end. I always thought they looked better with the golf front end than a golf with a jetta front end.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
For some reason every weekend I have pictures!

I hope you guys and gals don't mind me posting some pictures?
No No No, keep them coming. Always nice to see some beauties.....

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
wowowowowow :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
turboangel said:
Great job as usual Bernie :thumbup:

Rene'
What are you doing in here? I haven't seen you in a while. What have you been up too. If your in town, make it out this sunday?

·
Registered
897 Posts
:bow: :bow: i want to hang out with you ...you go to all the sweet spots :thumbup: yet one more reason i would like to go to the west coast.but that is a lot of miles on my baby

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Holy crap! There's an XJ220 just roaming the western seaboard??!?

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
A riced out one. :puke:

There was someone who brought one to a roadcourse here at VIR I believe...in the hands of someone who deserves it...since he actually drives it. :p

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
damn...i missed it, and i'm only a few miles from there too :(

of course, i was working on my shocks/springs, so i don't know if i could've made it anyway :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts