Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eurosport Park Ave GTG(Renton WA - May 24th)

The guys at Eurosport Park are opening their doors to VW enthusiasts again.

First GTG of 2014 at Eurosport Park Avenue LLC Saturday May 24th starting at 11am. We will provide burgers and drinks. You all would be welcome to bring something to throw on the grill or a side dish of your choosing. Please comment below if you will be able to join us so we can get a rough head count. Hope to see a good crowd for the first one of the season!
Kid and Pet Friendly :)

EuroSport Park Avenue
618 Park Ave N
Renton, WA 98057

:thumbup:
Who's in?
We need some passatworld representation there. :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You guys missed out on some great food and VW talk. Maybe this will motivate you guys to come out next time, :)

If you want to see more check out my FB page.

Also if you are interested in Rolling shots for your car, send me a message on facebook and we can work something out.

·
Registered
386 Posts
wow, these shots look awesome. It looks like a great meetup. I didnt even know about this until right now that i am seeing the pictures. :lol:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will keep posting here. we do this, every couple of months. We are planing a MT Rainier Drive with charity for Children's Hospital.
I will do more rolling shots at the next meeting. I wish we had some Passats. I miss my B5s. :(

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
I will definitely come out next time this happens. Didn't realize Eurosport Park Ave was down the street from my house haha. I'll bring my B5 :driving::thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts