Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
jdp1.8T

I can get them for you from Germany, pricing is between $200 and $215 depending on what you get (Variant/Sedan w/ or w/o chrome)

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Don't think we are talking about the same thing here. Gurft is selling the OEM European tail lamps which come standard on Euro Passats.

What are you speaking of macpas01???

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
jdp1.8T said:
my bad I think the proper nomenclature is euro taillight holder, not assembly...A thousand pardons.
Bulb holder, actually. Unfortunately, as far as Gurft's been able to tell, he can't get a hold of those alone, since they come as a package deal.

Someone might be able to suggest an alternative, though.

In response to macpas01 and RL's response, Gurft is selling the B5.5 Euro tails. Not sure whether the B5.0s are different or what, not too well-versed in those tails.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
idale said:
In response to macpas01 and RL's response, Gurft is selling the B5.5 Euro tails. Not sure whether the B5.0s are different or what, not too well-versed in those tails.
Yes I know that. I have a set from Gurft. I actually have a set of Euro bulb holders for sale - they are brand new from Gurft package. I reused the existing Euro holders that I already had so these are new. $40.00 shipped to anywhere in the US if you want them jdp. I haven't gotten a chance to post these in classifieds yet but I will if you don't want them.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Just for reference and future people.

I sadly cannot get just the bulb holder for the B5.5. However I *can* get it for the B5.

For the B5 folks, I can get this tail:

For the B5.5 folks, I can get the eurotails which use 4 bulbs instead of 2 and have the correct rear fog wiring.

Variant owners can run EITHER B5 or B5.5 lights with a little modification to the wiring harness

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
It's an orange signal, from what I've heard you could carefully remove the orange plastic insert, then it would blink red.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.