Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make a trip to the UK twice a year - to visit my girlfriend - and my next one is in a couple days.
I normally bring some stuff back for friends like euro switches, euro plate mounts, skoda air vents to name a few.

The guys here like the euro stuff because its super cool and different and much of the fancy parts never even came fitted to US spec cars.
Also helps me fund my flights and make it possible.

So not really sure where to post this but if anyone would like any particular Euro spec part(s) feel free to reply here or PM me and I'm sure I could source it, bring it back and post it out to you for less than it'll cost from a US dealer selling "super rare items".

Of course, I'm taking a flight there and back so I can't bring back a euro spec trunk or 5 sets of euro tails (I could do a pair though :thumbup:)

·
Moderate Moderator
16,464 Posts
The proper place for something like this is likely in the classified section. I'll get it moved over there for everyone to see.

You've been around long enough to see what Euro goodies people talk about and search for. I'm sure anything unique you bring back will eventually sell if you list it.

Jack is another guy that brings back the hard to get stuff from across the pond. I can't tell you how many awesome Euro-only things I've gotten from him (including a Euro Trunk Lid!). His prices are typically fair for all parties. We're kind of a member-supporting vertical market here on Passatworld.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ended up very busy and only managed to pick up this Euro headlight switch with fog.
The significance being you can turn on sidelights/parking lights separately from your headlights.

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

IMG_20170108_235533.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts