Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm loving it. Redid my entire system. The knob there is a Remote Base Control for my JL 500/1. The ERAG320 face is DIN sized but only about 1 inch thick. I'm not certain if the cubby is deep enough for a full depth DIN unit (the VW CD changer fits though).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow thats really sweet, I wonder if I could install my CD player there giving me room to put a flip out monitor in my dash becuz I dont want to do the single to double din conversion

·
Registered
152 Posts
nice setup...I did that too!

by the way there is plenty of room in there to install whatever you want...all long as it will work at that angle.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Nice, I've got a ERA-G320 to go with my CDA-7949 :thumbup:

I love that thing.

What did you fab. the surround out of ? I've got mine down beside my seat atm, but i want to move it somewhere better.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They actually have a part for that? I thought so. It's done so well I probably wouldn't even replace it...imagine that! Whats the part ##??

Oh, I didn't fab the thing - I had a local car stereo store do it for me. I'm not sure what the paterial is exactly buy I'll be happy to ask.

steve

·
Registered
244 Posts
Oh, I didn't fab the thing - I had a local car stereo store do it for me. I'm not sure what the paterial is exactly buy I'll be happy to ask.
steve
I realize it's been a while, but I'd be curious to know how that surround was fabricated, too...! :bowdown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts