Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only $650... passing along the deal I found...
and $1140 with Yoko ES100s

I've had no problems with them... custom spoked RS4 from Achtuning.com (17x7.5" $650 for all 4)

and you can get centers with blanks vs. having the audi centers.

LINK
https://secure5.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/product_detail.asp?CS=achtuning1&RowID=1030&All=True

I'm using a 5mm H&R spacer to clear my front ECS Tuning BBK v2... but these should fit with no problems with the OEM setup and possibly the A8 upgrade.

additional pictures...

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Nice deal man! Any better pictures of the wheels. I can kindamake them out on your car, but a more side view of the car would be better.

Thanks! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
My original OEM RS4 Celebrations were not strong at all.. I had bent two of them during their 8 months of ownership. Downtown Richmond was not forgiving on those wheels. That is why I have forged wheels now.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
hmmm, tempting. I wanted these in 17's for forever, but they were pretty hard to find.

·
Registered
101 Posts
How would these work on an '02 4-motion? I need to do some suspension upgrades I'd assume to keep away from the SUV look right?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have the 2001.5 Passat in the above pics... with a KW v2 coilover system... you will look a little higher then stock 16s but not too dramatic.

There are some good writeups on suspension setups in the recent posts.

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
JROO-VW said:
you want to compare ebay with an actual dealer than go ahead... this is a good deal. if you think so or not...
Hey Buddy , Are you making money of that ?
If yes . I'm sorry I did not want ot ruin your bussiness ,
I was just trying to help some friends B5ers to get the best deal around.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts