Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be watchin' the bandwidth closely...if it gets linked anywhere else, I'm gonna axe it. :p If you want to share w/ your buddies, email it to them or something. :lol:

http://stealthx32.elitedubs.com/porschegt.wmv

Right Click, Save As (DO NOT STREAM IT!). Its 22 mb BTW.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I saw still pics from that day on some other forum with the same dude driving. But the video is real sweet. The sound of that thing is incredible, almost F1 like.

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
[Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off] "Stealthx32 you're my heeroo." [/Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off]

Dude, that video is hard! I had a kool-aid grin on my face the whole time. Thanks! That car is sooo sweet. If I ever got to drive one, it would definitely take the police for me to give it back. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
178 Posts
:bow:
That is sic.

That driver had quite a grin as he listened to the exhaust screech at him....

:bow:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Downloading now....
Jimmy, did you read Seinfeld's roadtest in Automobile magazine a couple months ago? He's a real Porsche nut.

edit: just watched it -- great sounds.

So, is that guy a lucky new owner getting an orientation?
No wonder he was smiling that evil smile as he blipped the throttle. :)

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
downloading now. thank you. i subscribe to excellence and read the road test of the Carrera GT by Jerry. What a lucky man he is but he seems to have earned it and be a true fan of the marque.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I right-clicked and saved-as and picked up a keylogging trojan. Keylog-Briss to be exact. Scan your machines, gents. I'm messaging stealth to have him check his system(s).

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You can get trojans from video files? That's new to me.

I scanned it w/ Symantec Antivirus and nothing came up... I'm guessing your browser got hijacked? Download Mozilla Firefox and try the download again...I'm betting it'll go through w/o a hitch.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts