Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I want to know if anyone has had this experience with his passat. At the beginning of the lockdown, I noticed a dashboard engine light. I checked it with an ELM OBD2 tool. So it gave a p0401 code. It says flow of exhaust gas recirculation is insufficient. Last week after driving for some time I noticed the check engine light disappear. But after diagnosis the message is still running. Why has the check engine light disappeared? Does this mean there's no problem left? Thanks. Screenshot_2020-07-02-14-17-05.png

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone! I want to know if anyone has had this experience with his passat. At the beginning of the lockdown, I noticed a dashboard engine light. I checked it with an ELM OBD2 tool. So it gave a p0401 code. It says flow of exhaust gas recirculation is insufficient. Last week after driving for some time I noticed the check engine light disappear. But after diagnosis the message is still running. Why has the check engine light disappeared? Does this mean there's no problem left? Thanks. View attachment 99970
I have been driving with this fault code for the last 5 years with no problem :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts