Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After have driven the 335i sedan, this must be 10 times better, I love the 3 series. It's such a nice compact car with lots of punch. I forgot, this M3 is so sexy, it might be even sexier than the BMW M5.

Bella!

:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, they should soften it a bit more but that will make it lose it's muscularity. the dots on the back should go too, but I guess it's a BMW thing.

·
The "Odd" one
6,068 Posts
The dots maybe be a backup sensor. Start beeping and crap when you get to close.
And I agree on the rear bumper. Simpler and smoother.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
ugh. overdone.

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
for some reason i really really like this one and would buy one if they weren't so damn expensive, which i weird because I'm not a fan of the the BMW style

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you top off a 335i *fully loaded* it will cost you somewhere in the high 60,000 range. So what would the new BMW M3 cost?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
BMW just solidified thier position as a force not to be reconed with. this car is, in the words of austin powers, "dead sexy". i barely got a chance to open the thread completely, and my eyes were widened :icon_eek: and the expession OOOOOOOOOHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh was coming out of my mouth. the stance on that car is perfect. the rims look stellar. i don't know how anyone can find fault in this car :confused: :crazy: the back bumper follows the theme of the car. you just have to vision the car that way. the dots are backup sensors. talk about long awaited return for the M3 sedan :thumbup: this is definately well worth the wait!!!! right now the only competition for the M3 is the RS4. the IS-F by lexus is close, but they just don't hold the same name as BMW. now that the return of the M3 sedan is here, we can compare oranges to oranges instead of coupe to sedan when comparing th RS4. All hail BMW. :bowdown: (i love emoticons)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Picturez

Even from a standstill, the BMW M3 sedan looks like it's ready to sprint.

Had to download them before they became lost or unavailable. Official BMW AG pictures. You know them and their zany photography. They always use some sort of blur to emphasize motion and speed. :cry: I want it so bad.

It's a cute baby M5 LOL JK. It's the king of sports sedans.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
the pictures are great. i love the one of the profile of the car somewhat angled from the back, with the water in the background. i believe the 4th pic from the bottom. i heartmyvdub, you have great taste. this car is only a dream to actually own. now that you see the way the car looks in the front, and all around, i would find the arguement about the rear bumper to hold less weight. what a great way to re-introduce the sedan. ultimate dream!!! i have to jump my E36 dreams! take this thing one m3 at a time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts