Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
No, it's not Bangle-style. There's not enough swoop-and-flourish-just-because-i-can in the design. Bangle never would have left the straight lines on the side panels or the single arc roofline. It's too much grill, but it still looks German to me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
The front grill has grown on me a bit as well but I just cannot imagine what a US plate is going to look like on one. Photoshop anyone?

Unfortunately, that Edmunds review was more like a overview more than a "First Drive".

·
Registered
476 Posts

Now I know what this front reminds me of.
Have you ever seen Jamie Kennedy do that character with the thing that holds his lips open?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I like it, but would like to see the grill without the chrome. The grill on the A6 has grown on me,but im not sure if I am going to like that grill on the A4.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
love it! :thumbup:
That big grille is really growing on me too.
I don't like that long chrome strip on the trunk -- looks too much like the rear of a Saturn LS. The top of the center dash/console is almost American-like, not a bit elegant as the rest of the car. A pop-up or deeply recessed navigation screen would help a lot.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man i don'T know about you guys but im gonna go nuts if i don'T get one at some times

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
14 Participants
BlueGLX
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing