·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--Edited by Club B5 Staff for commercial post content--

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
i dont get it, for a dollar i get these things 10% over cost for life, or if i buy something i get it 10% over cost for life, or if i sign up free?

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
The heading has nothing to do the GB. It's just a heading.

You don't have to pay a dollar to participate. He's selling stuff for 10% above his cost. Simple as that... :) He's cutting his profit to 10% assuming he is upfront with his cost.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
A few of you guys will know this gentlemen in a previous incarnation, a VW parts guy at a certain, ahem, liberty dealership? He's a good guy to deal with. :wink: :)

think r. topf.... :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D The "I'll buy that for a doolar" quote is from RoboCop....It was a Crazy Eddie's warehouse commercial in the background......funny thing is it's a real place.

No you do not have to pay a dollar for this pricing......

just call up.....you don't even, technically, have to buy anything the 1st time you call...give us you're info and we'll send you on your merry way.
We like to keep things simple and honest.
any' Q's please keep asking

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P.S. I'm getting married May 22nd. Jokerpassat...you moved further north? Where too?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
How about you guys become advertisers and sponsor before you try stealing our GBs that are already running

To come in and do this really is absolutley petty.

ONLY SPONSORS CAN ADVERTISE!!!!!!!!!!

We all know you are a great person Rich, but the dealership you now work for is nothing short of trying to capitalize on something we started..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.