Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to edit some of my old threads to attach images because of the 3rd party images broken issue, since none of my posts are showing my images. When I click 'Edit' on any post it says "You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days". I really don't think I've edited 10 different posts in the last several days. I'm like 99% sure of it.

So I suspect edit posts is somehow broken. Even if it is working I would like to edit more posts than that restriction. Is it possible to lift the edit restrictions on my account at least temporarily so that I can make these changes? Thanks

Edit: Well it seems I can edit this post so edit isn't entirely broken. I'm not sure what's going on.

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
I think it's a time limit as I can't edit older posts to add pics either.

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,317 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It says in Jan 08 release notes: "To summarize how editing works, members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 day."

I haven't edited 10 existing posts older than 24 hours, so I don't think it's working as intended.

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,317 Posts
I'll try, but they don't seem to visit here anymore to fix things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts