Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found one on eBay, and its on its way later today!

as those of you who follow the Mobile Elex forum know, I've been displeased since adding amps (JL 300/4) and upgrading my stock speakers to BAs. the only thing that can be the problem now (aside from the incredibly bright tweeters) is the way the signal is processed in the h/u. this should help tremendously and give me a little more control over what signal is reaching my amps!

on top of that, I have a Viper d1200.1 that I'm putting in soon to push an Adire Brahma sub in one of Josh's stealthboxes. the Brahmas are backordered, so I'm in a holding pattern on getting the sub together until they are in stock. the best price I've found for the Brahma is $349 shipped... has anyone seen a better price? I'm not willing to go used on the sub.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
quality_sound said:
Nice pick-up on the HU. You could really nut up along with your first born son, kidney's, mortgage on your house and do a Pioneer DEX-P9 and DEQ-P9 like me if you want some REAL control.:poke: :lol:

There, I fixed it ;).

I know it's not that expensive, but I'm just poking fun.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
muahahahahahahahahaha!!! you guys are real cards, and theres only two of you in the deck!

friggin' jokers.
:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts