Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Had anyone had any luck with this online seller? I have noticed that all threads asking DUBSTOP a question have went unanswered. I decided to give these guys a chance and I order some of the blue mirrors on 11/25 (says usually ships in 24hours) - http://www.dubstopimports.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=631J10900 . When I log into my account, it says status: Pending. I have been calling these guys for 2 days now and I only get an answering machine.

What's the deal? Anybody else had success in dealing with them?

DISCLAIMER: if there is some medical emergency that I am unaware of that is causing this delay, then I am truly sorry.

·
Banned
8,975 Posts
I got my blue mirrors from them.

If you manage to get them, do yourself a favor and seal the edges of the mirrors with clear nail polish (CAREFULLY!). It will prevent possible delamination in the future.

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
Patience young grasshopper...have had good dealings with dubstop. No worries.

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,285 Posts
yeah, he's good peeps. give it time.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I am not used to calling a company and no one answering the phone.

Thanks for letting me know it's all good.

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,285 Posts
I guess I am not used to calling a company and no one answering the phone.

Thanks for letting me know it's all good.
I'm sure nobody really is, but we already knew the reason why....

·
Registered
126 Posts
He is good I ordered a part and took me 3 weeks to get a part he said that would take a couple of days. He doesnt answer his phone all the time but you will get your parts. He is a busy man

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I feel a lot better after talking to you guys. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting taken and it appears like everything is good - just taking longer than I thought.

Thanks for the advice guys - ~Erik

1 - 13 of 13 Posts