Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
dude, that looks like my old neighborhood in pacific beach, a 'burb of san diego. :suspicio: i lived there for a few years a couple years ago. i thought those street names sounded familiar. :lol:

if so, it's a small world.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Gawd, can you imagine the total $$ damagefrom this one mishap? And just why does this person have one arm?

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Mishap??? Mishap????!?!?!!?

A mishap is when I stub my toe or lock my keys in a car. This doesn't really qualify as a mishap. This person should go to prison for a very, very, long time.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
My sister-in-law was killed by a drunk driver. I think every last one of these god-damned fucking asshole pieces of shit should be strapped in their vehicle, pushed off a cliff, and burned beyond all recognition. Then leave the pieces in the city dump for the seagulls to pick at. Hell is too good for them. :mad:

Same goes for the restaurant/bartender that kept on serving them. :mad:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Scary stuff :nervous:

A couple of years ago I was behind a car at a stop light exiting my neighborhood about 2am and the car in front of me wouldn't go on green so I got out and the dude was passed out. I called the cops and fire department and the when they showed up they said that down the street several cars had been side swipped and sure enough the guy's car was all scratched up on both sides. He and probably a lot of people are lucky he passed out at a red light. It took the cops awhile to even get him to wake up and get out of the car. And to the slammer he went. Citizens arrest by me :p

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
That was amazing damage. What a shithead that guy is, and even had his poor dog in the car -- hope the dog was okay.

Those pictures remind me of several years ago when someone stole an Army Tank from a Reserve Unit in the San Diego area and ran over about 50 cars, trucks, and motor homes.
If anyone remembers, that guy threw a tread on the median and gut hung up, and the cops opened the hatch and shot him dead....

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
and drunks wonder why everyone is soo upset with them when they DUI
Based on my limited experience with alcoholics, I don't think they have the slightest inkling that anyone is upset with them. They are so self-involved in pursuit of satisfaction of the addiction, they have little concern about anything else, least of all what others may think.

·
Registered
563 Posts
SDPassatT said:
dude, that looks like my old neighborhood in pacific beach, a 'burb of san diego. :suspicio: i lived there for a few years a couple years ago. i thought those street names sounded familiar. :lol:

if so, it's a small world.
Yep that was here Harry. Happened about a week or two ago.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Altair 4 said:
and drunks wonder why everyone is soo upset with them when they DUI
Based on my limited experience with alcoholics, I don't think they have the slightest inkling that anyone is upset with them. They are so self-involved in pursuit of satisfaction of the addiction, they have little concern about anything else, least of all what others may think.
You don't have to be an alcoholic to be a drunk driver.

I did it once. Got caught. Was lucky enough to not hurt anyone. LEARNED MY LESSON, paid my fines, served my suspension, had my life destroyed and moved on.
I guess I should be happy that some here
pete1 said:
"My sister-in-law was killed by a drunk driver. I think every last one of these god-damned fucking asshole pieces of shit should be strapped in their vehicle, pushed off a cliff, and burned beyond all recognition. Then leave the pieces in the city dump for the seagulls to pick at. Hell is too good for them."
weren't my judge...
Sorry that happened to your sister in law. Sorry for you and your brother. That sucks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.