Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last weekend, I'm driving up I95 to Baltimore. I'm in the left lane and keeping up with traffic, but I happened to let a gap of maybe 50 ft grow between me and the next car. The guy behind me flashes his lights, then passes on the right. I watch as he goes by . . . and it's an orange Honda Element. All i could think was 'You didn't just do that!' So i drop into 4th, and hit 100 in no time--till I caught up to the cop. :shock: No radar, but i was afraid to pass him, so it killed my fun.

Then today, I was following a Durango on a local road, and trying to figure out why he kept jerking left and right. Finally realized what he was doing cause i do it to--dodging bumps in the road. Not potholes mind you, but manhole covers and bumps of that size. Seriously now, dodging manhole covers in a Durango. I thought SUV's could drive off-road. :crazy:

Just thought I'd share my mirth at these incidents

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
julianfang said:
And he didn't pull you over? Lucky man...Mass state patrol pulls the same crap on the pike..a dodge, an m3 and a truck always try to get you to race and then pull your ass over. :thumbdow:
never heard of that, that is scarry :nervous:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Got done here in Australia once with an undercover cop reving me off at traffic lights at about 3 in the morning. Light goes green we both went for it then he dropped off right at the speed limiit and I kept going until I saw the lights flashing behind me.

Now that was fucked up.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
racing a honda element...you should be very proud to inhibit the flow of traffic and nearly get a ticket

1 - 5 of 5 Posts