Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The drivers arm rest is a problem for me. The window cill is to high, and the arm rest area with window controls is designed in a way that my arm slips off if I am not keeping pressure on my arm to keep it there...

I belive VW put too many Audi parts in a VW exterior and door panels...

Love the V6 though...nice accel at higher speeds..gives a lot a cars a surprise when I blow them away..even with my Wagon 2001.5GLX Wagon

Andiman

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Yes that is a problem to sometimes to me as well. The window cill is definitly too high and the armrest withthe leather is kind of slippery sometimes. The good thing is that i am left handed, and i drive (Only on hwy drive) with my left hand and rest my right elbow on the "oh so comfortable" center arm rest" :lol: .....Rah........... :b5: ....... :thumbup: .

·
Registered
381 Posts
The window sill is too high to comfortably rest my arm there, but the door arm rest is okay. I wish the center arm rest were a little further forward. I would sacrifice the cup holder.

·
0 Posts
Are you guys driving stick? My arm does not have the time to meet that arm rest! :lol:

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
The window cill is to high, and the arm rest area with window controls is designed in a way that my arm slips off if I am not keeping pressure on my arm to keep it there...
Are you a midget? :lol: :lol: :lol:

what are about this to drive?

Dave Chapell voice - Dont be hatting .ok i'm just kidding.- end Dave Chapell voice
I'm 5.08 and its not too confortable for me too.
I play around with the seat to get the best adjustment.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I don't think the window sill was designed to rest your arm while driving and neither does the door or the center armrest. If that is your style of driving, you may want to install a lazyboy recliner with massage and heating. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts