Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hilarious. Want to see who dares to do it. :thumbup:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Mystic-Industries-33914-Halloween-Vehicle/dp/B004757NQI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318512322&sr=8-1[/ame]

·
Registered
717 Posts
:icon_eek:............:hmmm:.........:puke:..........:cry:

On a slightly related note... i saw an somewhat oldish mercedes (with round headlights) with "eyelashes" on the headlights. tried taking a picture but couldnt, then lost it in traffic.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
oh, HELL NO.

ok, maybe Dan can get away with it, but nobody else. ;)

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,735 Posts
I might. Then do a red nose and antlers for xmas

·
Registered
654 Posts
That's about as tacky as the red nose and antlers. Although I suppose you could pull it off if you wanna hop on the vampire trend. Rear end someone and say, "I want to suck your coolant!"

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,735 Posts
That's about as tacky as the red nose and antlers. Although I suppose you could pull it off if you wanna hop on the vampire trend. Rear end someone and say, "I want to suck your coolant!"
Like this?

But that's what so funny about it. It's tacky as hell. Or are you just "too cool"?

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Sorry, they don't make a version for four-motion...

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
:icon_eek:............:hmmm:.........:puke:..........:cry:

On a slightly related note... i saw an somewhat oldish mercedes (with round headlights) with "eyelashes" on the headlights. tried taking a picture but couldnt, then lost it in traffic.
Because you brought it up... the owner of this 'car' lives near my sister;

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Really? His? :hmmm:
Yes, really HIS! He owned one, rolled it by running into a deer (insurance paid it off and he bought it back from insurance for $800.) He now owns a second MINI of the same year, just different color (both mini S) CF hood on both.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
It just recently started having running issues. I don't know what exactly is going on with it. He is probably going to end up parting it out. (the one that got rolled obviously)

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,884 Posts
They should have made it look like a storage shed, the occupants of the vehicle would be the tools inside...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts