Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been messing with iPhone programming for the last 6 months. My auto lease and loan calculator called iLeaseMyCar Pro, for the iPhone/iPod is getting pretty good. Definitely the most comprehensive on the app store, but the most complicated too. I'm trying to handle all the lease nuiances like rolling in fees and taxes, and handling all the different sales tax cases for states that don't simply tax the payment. You can also save, edit and reload up to 30 lease and loan deals as you shop around. Try it out on your next car purchase. Let me know what you think. Here are 10 codes you guys can use to download it for free. Just click on redeem on the front page of iTunes on your computer and put in one of the codes below. All I ask is you rate this release 4 or 5 stars if you like it but not a negative review if you don't. Feel free to post improvements here though. You don't have to leave a written review, just select the stars from the pull down menu in iTunes from your computer. These codes will work for about 5 days, so download it now.

4LL7T6PTFT6L
XJER9A7334W6
9JWH4TXEWN9A
AM76776PA7HW
4MWWTH4PKFXM
YJ34HTP6JEJN
333NMWR4RXJX
XXJMKNPJHJPY
KP43PA79H9YE
3TWEPYLYEKHJ

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
That's cool. Too bad I don't have an iPhone, nor am I in the market for a new car. Still pretty cool though. Good luck with it. I hope it sells

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been out for about 6 months. I have sold quite a few copies.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
I almost deleted this it looks like spam, Are the codes free where you got them from or is a purchase required?
He created the app. so I assume he created the free codes too. :)

I also know Marcus and an vouch this isn't spamola...

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
I also know Marcus and an vouch this isn't spamola...
could be a consipracy :hmmm:

the passatworld government siding with the advertisement of this... hmmm...

CONSPIRACY!

kidding. :lol:

that's really a badass application you made there, and is a WONDERFUL tool for anyone really.

out of curiosity, is there a price on the application or is it a free use thing?
on my g1's marketplace a lot of the programs have a price, which i guess kicks back to my phone bill every now and then, so i'm just curious.

also, want to write this program for the google G1? :poke:
would be nice to have.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I'm the developer. I wrote the program. This isn't a scam. As a developer I can give away free downloads for people to review my program, or just to be nice to my friends at passatworld, :) . Yes, the price is $2.99 on the iTunes store but use the code to download it for free. Sorry for the delayed response, I have been on vacation.

I haven't really looked into the G1. I'm more of a mac guy so the iPhone platform is my choice at the moment. Android has a long way to go in terms of making apps available to users in an easy to shop format.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Developers get 70%. Apple takes 30% for hosting the app, reviewing the app for bugs and viruses, processing credit cards, etc.

·
13,904 Posts
Developers get 70%. Apple takes 30% for hosting the app, reviewing the app for bugs and viruses, processing credit cards, etc.
ok, now i have to ask... how well is this application selling?
like, how much have you made off it so far?
(don't feel obligated to answer if you like keeping it private)

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
Move this into Off Topic which is only available to people who are signed up.

A Google of "iphone lease codes" gets straight to this page and there goes any revenue you'd hoped to get

·
13,904 Posts
Move this into Off Topic which is only available to people who are signed up.

A Google of "iphone lease codes" gets straight to this page and there goes any revenue you'd hoped to get
no true. anything auto is a hidden forum, isn't it?

nvm... 3rd link...

advise inserting "pm for codes" and removing them.

nice catch.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's only 10 codes that only work once....And they'll expire soon. Feel free to move this to off-topic though to keep the codes exclusive to PW.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Guys. Here are some promo codes to my lastest version of iLeaseMyCar Pro. I have made a ton of improvements since I created this thread.

EA443WM3X6LJ
M4RAKFHXW94J
TXYNLP3NFHMJ
6PRMF3NRNYN6
7T4JFK3JJTYA
4EXLP9HHWFX4
4F3A3TN37LM4
AXNMKKREYJJE
JH7PXKEF4FMK
ENLNRJXKEPWX

See my post at the beginning of this thread for more info.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts