Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Lock and Load
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally we have time to meet up for a mini GTG @ Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge. Both cars are W8 (mine is the variant & his is the sedan), so it makes "Double W8":)
It was nice meeting you JWJR404 & def. we'll do it again when we have time :thumbup:

Here are some shots:

·
Registered
308 Posts
A Great Member

I've had the pleasure to meet several outstanding people who are PW members, I can now add T0kie to that list. It was very nice to meet him and his lovely wife.
Now I must say that waggie is SICK. I saw one audi driver bust out his cell phone (and stop traffic) to take pics of it.
Again Rico it was a true pleasure to meet the both of you.
I will post the pics that I took when I return home.

·
Lock and Load
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the nice words guys.
John, the badgeless trunk is really stands out & it's been my pleasure to meet you too. Since we live close to each other, we should get together more often when we have time. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Very nice guys. Way to rep the W8 elite! :D

BTW, the only thing that bugs me about JWJR404's ride...you shaved the trunk yet you slapped the W8 badge back on...lose the front and back badges and you'll be golden. :thumbup:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Very nice guys. Way to rep the W8 elite! :D

BTW, the only thing that bugs me about JWJR404's ride...you shaved the trunk yet you slapped the W8 badge back on...lose the front and back badges and you'll be golden. :thumbup:
I had my trunk completely shaved then had to deal with all sorts of cars reving motors and running up my butt. Did't have that issue before debadging so that's why I reinstalled the W-8 badge plus I paid extra for those badges.

Sorry I haven't posted the pics yet I been busy, will do later tonight.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.