1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
looks awesome!!! very clean :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Wow looks beautiful.... that is a great color by the way. I tried to get that color when I was looking to buy my Passat around June of '99 but they were pretty much not a color you could get because of being disscontinued. Why did you have to get your car repainted (70%) under warranty?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
glxpassat said:
Wow looks beautiful.... that is a great color by the way. I tried to get that color when I was looking to buy my Passat around June of '99 but they were pretty much not a color you could get because of being disscontinued. Why did you have to get your car repainted (70%) under warranty?
Thaks for the comments
On some places on the car, the zinc layer under the paint got loose, so it started to get rusty under the paint.
This is a problem on some models that i know of.

·
Registered
897 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: I want to get mine painted soo bad

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Looks great Chris. I like it when you "left out" the door and front/rear moldings.

I'll have my front and right fender painted next week. I got hit by a girl when I was parked outside my job. Her insurence covers it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SpecialKDog1 said:
SeattleReign said:
Very, very nice :bow: , what type of rims are those? They look great with that color. :thumbup:
They look like Momo Sports but with different centers where the bolt holes are...

/karl
They dont look like Momo Sport, they are Momo Sport
So they both is Momo Sport

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Staffan said:
Looks great Chris. I like it when you "left out" the door and front/rear moldings.

I'll have my front and right fender painted next week. I got hit by a girl when I was parked outside my job. Her insurence covers it.
Thanks Staffan
Glad you cot i coverd by the insurence
I like it that way too.
Here you have a picture of it painted and i dont like that so much

1 - 16 of 16 Posts