Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've checked out the CCM and it looked like a couple of wires were loose in the loom. Made sure everything was snug and amazingly the door locks all worked as they were supposed to... for about a week.

Now today, I go to unlock the door, lock pops up but door won't open. So I unlock all the doors, go to the passenger side to open the door, but it won't open. WTF? Only the rear doors would open, so I had to crawl to the front to move the car.
Once inside, I could open the passenger door, but still could not get the driver's door open WTF?!

Here are the codes I got, same implausible signals:
01358 - Internal Central Locking Switch; Driver Side (E150)
27-10 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent
00915 - Window Regulator Switch; Rear Right; Driver (E55)
00944 - Heated Exterior Mirror; Passenger Side (Z5)
35-00 - -
00930 - Locking Module for Central Locking; Rear Left (F222)
00931 - Locking Module for Central Locking; Rear Right (F223)
27-00 - Implausible Signal

Has anyone ever experienced this?!
Please, any help or info to getting this ongoing problem fixed would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to take the car to the stealership, because, well I don't want to spend the money so they can come to the same "I dunno" conclusion.

I need to get the car into shape to sell. Please help.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
did you use the key in the lock to unlock the door? if so, the locks should have disengaged. or did you just use the remote?
has there been any water under the rug where your CCM is?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
The solder joints tend to break where the board meets the connector in the lock assemblies. When these go, all sorts of odd things happen. Opening up the assemblies and reflowing the joints is a fairly easy job.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The solder joints tend to break where the board meets the connector in the lock assemblies. When these go, all sorts of odd things happen. Opening up the assemblies and reflowing the joints is a fairly easy job.
Yeah I didn't notice any water around the CCM and the wires seemed fine.

Are the lock assemblies behind the door panels for all 4 doors? And where exactly are the joints that need to re-soldered? TIA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts