Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
maniac_productions said:
rolls-royce isn't going to sell a single phantom with that stupid look-alike runnin around :thumbdow:

although i did get to see one rollin down the street in florida 8)
what car are you referring to? all i see are chrysler 300s. no rolls look-alikes.

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Um, who's silver B5.5 is that?

The 300C's look really nice for an American car. Granted, it shares parts with the MB lines Im sure.. but if they are slightly lowered (not like the pictures shown above) they can be classy looking family cars. If I was in the market for an American car, this would be an option.

Steve

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Ahhh, B5 vs. B5.5, the contest of the century! Come one come all!!!

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
no, I was wrong I am not at the bottom cuz I did not realize that the bottom of the adjuster nut goes down past the end of the threads so I thought i was but I got more to go also, anyhow I hope your cars is as dropped as mine or more, I t would make me proud :thumbup:

since I am the club pic whore I will remind you what I am workin with here. Oh yeah BRING IT :lol:

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
OH, I forgot to add... Nick's car is only slammed in the rear because he has a hobby of picking up gangster's chrime scenes as a 2nd job. He just "forgets" to dispose of the bodies properly. :poke:

But to stay on topic... I prefer my car's lowered. I drive around town and look at all of the cars and thing what they would look like with some moderate suspension work.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.