Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,just had my experience with a Dodge Charger R/T HEMI,when i was driving back from Niagara Falls.I had like 90 mph set on my cruise control.That guy hung himself behind me,he wanted to play,but i had passangers on board,so i didn't give a shit.But he was driving around me for like 30 minutes,so i pushed full throtle in 5 gear.Slowly i came to 120mph and then HEMI downshifted,started to scream like a monster and accelerated like i am able in 60mph in 3rd gear:)..he blew me of the road like a huricane:).....:bowdown: Hemi

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
i beat one the other day.
tip mode, i shifted at borderline red line, each shift.

old guy in an orange car.

speaking of the hemi charger...
jesus, theyre fugly enough.. someone in my area put a rhino on the front! >_<

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Any chance deusexaethera is actually SAL29?

·
Registered
752 Posts
A W8 would by no stretch of the imagination smoke a Hemi (Charger, 300c or Magnum), and a Hemi has MUCH better highway gas mileage...do some research.

Maybe a 2.7L charger or 3.5L charger, but I would put my money on either Hemi charger stock for stock.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
Any chance deusexaethera is actually SAL29?
dunno, but he stepped on my post from last night asking about best places to buy konis and eibachs for my 99 V6.
bonehead.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
O, gimmie a break... not another thread about Sal29... :hmmm:
Buncha post whores! :p

Vencko said:
..he blew me of the road like a huricane:).....:bowdown: Hemi
Uhmm.. the word "duh" comes to mind. :lol:

I have a friend with a with a Charger R/T (Hemi). I wouldn't buy one, but I think it's cool. And yeah they're pretty quick. Gotta love them torquey V8s! :cool:

G

·
he wanted to play,but i had passangers on board,so i didn't give a shit.But he was driving around me for like 30 minutes,so i pushed full throtle in 5 gear.Slowly i came to 120mph
Statement of the year hahaha!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
and there are no mentions of any skull dusting. amazing.
Okay how's this - if I were onboard with someone driving 120mph I would say "hey asshole, slow it down or I'll skull dust your stupid ass!" How's that?

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Try and run most ANYTHING against an SRT8 ...

Actually, any Hemi will take a W8's gas money and get better mileage to boot. FWIW, my SRT's 6.1 doesn't do much worse than the 1.8T/Tip in the NBC - 15 vs 17 around town. And the Magnum is a hell of a lot bigger.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts