Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks..aw shucks! :cry:

I feel so at home. I am so happy. There is so much that I need to know! Eurowitch this, Audi wheels that. It kinda crazy.

Again Thanks...I'd post pics but you can just imagine what a stock Black B5.5 looks like. :oops:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quality_sound said:
Amber Fire Metallic Pearl. Think PT Turbo. :wink: That's where I stole the color.

Paul :thumbup:
What up? Nice car you got there. I am pretty sure I've seen that car around. Nice real nice. So where do you go for local stuff? Is there any cool spots around here?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quality_sound said:
As far as parts? Roseville VW. They even have a military discount. For performance stuff I get everything online.

p.s. know anyone looking for a B5? I'm thinking of selling mine.
I'll keep my ears open...what is your asking price? You trust them down there? I've heard they kinda sucked? That's where I bought my B55 so I guess I'll give their service dept a try @ 40K.

Laterz

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
I've always had great luck with them. My brother did too. His ICM went out and they got him in with no appt., ON A SATURDAY, and got him up and runnign before COB the same day! I only deal with Tim Benintendi. If you go in there, go see him and tell him I sent you. He works M-F 1300-2200.

I probably won't get rid of my car unless I could get at least $12000. I'm really looking to get rid of it, but I have some ideas floating around. :wink:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quality_sound said:
I've always had great luck with them. My brother did too. His ICM went out and they got him in with no appt., ON A SATURDAY, and got him up and runnign before COB the same day! I only deal with Tim Benintendi. If you go in there, go see him and tell him I sent you. He works M-F 1300-2200.

Thanks for the hook up. I will definately keep that dudes name in mind. Well I do hope everything goes smoothly with the passat!

Later,
J

1 - 20 of 30 Posts