Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading posts in CB5 for some time, you guys rock!! What a wealth of info - I really appreciate you guys (esp all the tips and how-to's)!

2000 GLX with Tip that's been pretty much stock until recently (special thanks to Deb for her support :kiss: )
-Satin silver w/black leather

Before shot:

Mods:
• Bilstein HD Shocks
• Eibach Sport Springs
• ECS Slotted rotors and Mintex Red pads front and rear (got the front ones done!!)

• SSR 17x8 Competitions (Type C)
• Pirelli Zero Nero M+S 225/45
• Bonrath Badgeless grill
• PIAA Extreme Whites H4 and H7
• PIAA Wiper Blades
• K&N Air Filter
• Depo Clear Corner lamps (I don't like the quality of these, going to get the ATE clears once Evolution Sports gets them back in stock)
(I really want to get the Tip chip mod!)

Now she's starting to rock 8):

Here's before doing the brakes:

and this is after:

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SeeWinston....the tip chip would come before the painting....performance before looks, lol :D

Just hope I can find someone in the Phoenix area or maybe in Southern California that can do the tip chip mod :)

-Don

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Gufi21,

Actually, the pics were taken down at the Convention Center, and no, I'm not a UofA student :)

-Don

· Registered
375 Posts
SpeedRacerXtreme said:
Thanks SeeWinston....the tip chip would come before the painting....performance before looks, lol :D

Just hope I can find someone in the Phoenix area or maybe in Southern California that can do the tip chip mod :)

-Don
EVO Motorsports in Tempe does GIAC Tip chip installs. I talked to Jordan over there, he quoted $300 for it which I think included installation.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kuntakintay said:
SpeedRacerXtreme said:

-Don
EVO Motorsports in Tempe does GIAC Tip chip installs. I talked to Jordan over there, he quoted $300 for it which I think included installation.
Awesome Kunta, thanks for the info!!! I'll have to line this up (hopefully before the end of the year :) )

-Don

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Updated the pics 8)

Got the front rotors and pads done, and painted the calipers all around, what a fun afternoon :wink:

-Don

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.