Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here are some of the earlier pics later ill post some of the finished project...enjoy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE

In case you are wondering heres the setup:

Passat 02 Tip Euro Spec

Powerplus European Tuner chip
Garret GT28 Dual Ball Bearing Made for Nissan SYlvia S15 bought it from a friend who changed his for an hks unit on his s15 pics follow
ATP 1.8T Manifold
Custom Lines and Flanges
4 RC 370cc @ 3 Bar @ 4 supposed to be 430 Inj.
1 Greddy GSR FMIC
custom piping
Neuspeed Exhaust w/Custom 2.5" Downpipe
Custom CAI
Perfect Power Smart tuner 6
B&M tranny Cooler
EBC Red Stuff up front green out back
Motul RBF-600 Brake FluidComing soon GIAC High Hp Tip Chip
Autometer Gauges on Pod
Greddy Autotimer
Turbo XS DV & MBC
soon EVC EBC
Konig Prophet Hyper Black 18*8
235/40/18 tyres

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not much first off not skyline 02 Sylvia and what does it have to do the GT28 i have came from that car, just thought youd enjoy pics of a car u guys dont get to see in the U.S sorry for any inconvenience

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im using software made by a belgium firm, anyways im tuning the car usng a perfect power SMT6 in conjunction with the chip

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
iTs been a while since my last post and just wanted everyone to know that all is well, been running my setup for well over a year now and everything is just fine, few minor setbacks with piping at 1st but other than that all is well car produces 200whp/200wtq @15psi...pretty cool pull and it goes 242.3/238.5 @19psi, though id have to have 94-96 octane to run at 19, anyhows the car feels and handles great, i have an aluminum dash trim, ordered votex sidekirts,rear and zender front, so i hope to have pics of em soon....so all is good and have fun....from the D.R signing off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts