Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a n75 valve, I guess J or H, and Im talking to the parts dept at Liberty. I can't really see the part much less get the number off it, when I look over and see this lil box on a shelf, part # 026 906 283 H. Now, I read the # to the parts guy and he's like, "well it is a valve, but there are alot of diff ones in the car."
So, Do I have the H valve in my hand?? is there any reason that This valve wouldn't work?? oval vs square issues??
Whats the dilly yo?

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
I think you got the right valve

PN:
N75 Wastegate Regulator Valve
058 906 283 C (AWD/AWW?)
058 906 283 F (AWW/AWP/NB Turbo S)

from HermanH's PASSAT Site

·
Registered
897 Posts
i think the stock valve is a N75C you can get a N75j that is a little better and the N75H is a race valve i think ... someopne will chime in and correct me or back me up

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
The N75C is the stock valve for the Passat line up. The N75 H is considered as ECS's "Race Valve". All they do is grind the Eaton and VW/Audi part numbers off, and call it a special race valve. The H is a good valve from my experience, and does hold the boost longer. For my setup, it smoothed out the boost curve, but everyone's experiences may be different then mine.

Steve

·
Registered
897 Posts
ya i have the J-valve wich gave me a solid 3lbs of boost :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
1.8Tabamoura
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing