revo boost gauge
W8 sunroof controls super red l.e.d

exterior
kamie mesh grill
lower lids
H & R springs- sold em
H3 antenna
20% tint
Audi monoblock rims 18" sitting in the garage waiting for spring to come :rolleyes:

engine
TT Diverter
Diverter relocation kit
custom made ram air intake
racewerks downpipe

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,285 Posts
I buy only, never lease. I drive close to 30K+ a yr so I would get raped on mileage. 2004 GLS Variant tip

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,285 Posts
if you are leasing it, plan on buying it at lease end. You might pay less....:lol:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya im starting to think about it too.. only reason im still thinking is the whole tiptronic tranny...i need a manual, cant stand driving anything else. but it is a nice relaible car so well see what happens

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Buy my cars - and last few have been cash deals.

Having no payments on the cars is AWESOME!

·
Registered
504 Posts
In about 370 days I did 29k miles on my first '05. I know exactly what you're feeling.
I'm right there with you guys...30k yearly. I just sold my old 98 jetta gt with 230k on it and I got it new in 1998. I leased it knowing that I'd buy it in the end at the end of the lease...

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I prefer to own rather than rent my cars... but it depends on your own life situation. Some people can actually justify it.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
i prefer to buy simply because i target cars that are within my budget, get good financing rates, do not have to worry about treatment from previous owner, and like knowing i have equity.

imo, leasing is great if barely drive your car, like trading-up often, or want drive a car you can't afford.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
i prefer to buy simply because i target cars that are within my budget, get good financing rates, do not have to worry about treatment from previous owner, and like knowing i have equity.

imo, leasing is great if barely drive your car, like trading-up often, or want drive a car you can't afford.
or get lease rates better than any loan (like a money factor of 0 in my case) which basically extends your payments (making them smaller) for free.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
i lease mine too. got a waay better deal that way actually. even the dealer was sort of surprised. but mine isnt heavily modified, except for the shitload of miles i put on it. :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
or get lease rates better than any loan (like a money factor of 0 in my case) which basically extends your payments (making them smaller) for free.
yup that why i did the whole leasing thing. apr was close to nothing verses the rate of a convientional car loan

ps you can always beat the shit out of a lease and not worry about it too much. if the car was mine i dont think i would have the dumb stuff i normally do!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts