Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
nice i seen guys also use brick paver edging from home depot.... same effect, just have to use screws and such.. its alittle more ridged then the door trim stuff...
but i like gordos way

might do it to mine, just the idiot that owned my car before me painted all the rockers,lower rear and front bumpers gold to color match the car, im gunna get them back to black i think in the near future

nothing some hightemp black bbq paint,and bulldog adhesion promoter cant solve( trick or the trade) i work in a body shop
cheap but very effective

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think i may have put it a bit higher up on the bumper than i like but oh snap! So easy to put on i can just rip it off and put it right back on. Love how just that little piece makes it look soo different! Thanks for the tip bout da lip! :thumbup:

B4

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I just installed my 2nd Gordo.lip. first one didn't make it thru the winter. Bumin this old a$$ thread because it really.looks awesome and its easy as hell.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes as everyone keep saying this is a great mod. I have not done it yet but it is on the list. No one has mentioned if it works on the sides and the rear maybe I will experiment if I have the time.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts