Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, here are some coupon codes good until 3/11 for eHarmony. It's the online dating service that makes matches based on compatibility.

Term Price Promotional Code
1 Month Membership $39.95 NWYR20032EX
3 Month Membership $69.95 NWYR20042EX
6 Month Membership $99.95 NWYR20052EX
12 Month Membership $149.95 NWYR20062EX

This is a great service that does work. Check it out!

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jwilker said:
only to the un-single LOL

have you seen the price of E-harm? Crikey!!! 50 bones for a month
Yeah, it is expensive. When I intially checked them out last year, I didn't sign up. A week later, I got an email with a two for one offer, so I bought six months and got another six free. I figured that getting a year's worth would bring me good luck and it did.

My membership expired recently and they've been sending me emails saying, "don't give up, it takes more than a year sometimes," etc. I responded back and told them that I am getting married an my fiancee wouldn't like it if I renewed my membership.

So, when I got the last email with the coupon codes, I figured that I might as well pass on the discount.

I liked eHaromony, they pitch compatibility and in my case, they're right.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jwilker said:
SO you met on Eharm?

THat's cool! I filled out my profile and it found no matches LOL I'm unique or a loser LOL.
You're unique. :lol:

Sometimes it takes a little time. I met my finacee there and she's awesome. Took the internet to meet a woman that lives 5 miles from me and even went to some of the same parties in the past.

We are very compatible and it's freaky how well our relationship works. I guess I'm not used to that.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
jwilker said:
SO you met on Eharm?

THat's cool! I filled out my profile and it found no matches LOL I'm unique or a loser LOL.
For "unique individual" or "loser" :wink:, give the site below a peep.

http://bride.ru/?source=overture

Used to work with a guy that ordered his bride thru one of these Russian bride web site. Lasted all but 4 months, he came home one day and found his Russian wife disappeared on him with no forwarding address :shock: . Give it a try, perhaps it'll work out better for you. :p

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Wow that's a pretty good endorsement that some of you successfully used it. I figured it had to be on to something being so expensive but good to know some of you have had good outcomes.

LOL Mail order brides.... mmm an interesting idea :D

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
jwilker said:
Lasted all but 4 months, he came home one day and found his Russian wife disappeared on him with no forwarding address...
Did she rip him off at the same time or did she just split?

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Johnny B5.5 said:
S_Klass said:
jwilker said:
Lasted all but 4 months, he came home one day and found his Russian wife disappeared on him with no forwarding address...
Did she rip him off at the same time or did she just split?
There's love, there's stupidity and sometimes there's both.
No nothing was stolen from the house, sounded like she hooked up with some local Russians and made a quick get away. But from the pics that he flashed to us, she was one hell of a hot chic. Perhaps too damn good looking for this goofy geek :wink: . So in this case, it's pretty safe to say that it's strictly lust :suspicio: .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
vuvision
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing