Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have to say that I was disapointed at the turnout of b5's on saturday at englishtown.Dont get me wrong, There was some really nice passats there but I was expecting to see more...I didnt stay for sunday so maybe it was better..Needless to say I enjoyed my time there and I am hoping to see b5's represented a little bit better next year.

thanks guys.hope everyone enjoyed the show..

manny
dracut mass

98 windsor blue
1.8T manual

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Yeah, there was a bunch that didn't show and were in exhibition/spectator parking.

·
Banned
5,213 Posts
soundfxinc said:
...I didnt stay for sunday so maybe it was better...
[url=http://waterfest.net/Pages/gener.asp said:
Waterfest's website[/url]]Saturday:
- Show hours are from 12:00 noon to 6:00PM.
- General admission is $15.
- Children under the age of 5 are free
- Children between the ages of 6-11 are $5
- Events for this day include: Exhibition Car Area, AutoCross School, Drag Racing, Sponsors and Vendors, Chassis Dyno, Tire Changing Contest and Swap Meet.

Sunday:
- Show Hours: 9AM-5PM for General Admission. The participant gate opens at 7:30AM.
- General Admission is $20.00.
- Children under the age of 5 are free
- Children between the ages of 6-11 are $5
- Free Parking
- Events Include: Show Cars, Autocross, Drag Racing, Burn-Outs, Sound Off, Exhibition Area, Sponsors and Vendors, Chassis Dyno and Swap Meet.
- Registration includes the entry of one vehicle and its driver.
- You may enter any two of the above events.
They mostly come out on Sunday.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I was gonna go, but everyone that was gonna ride down with me backed out, and I didn't feel like walking around in the rain sunday. it really sucks cause I was really looking forward to this show all year :sad:

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
believe it or not, there were more passats here (between exhibition, spectator, and show) than probably ND, dubwars, and treffen combined.

just the fact that there were 13+ cars showing in the 2 classes was freaking amazing. But yeah, sunday was the day to see all the passats. On saturday, there were very few.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
julianfang said:
believe it or not, there were more passats here (between exhibition, spectator, and show) than probably ND, dubwars, and treffen combined.

just the fact that there were 13+ cars showing in the 2 classes was freaking amazing. But yeah, sunday was the day to see all the passats. On saturday, there were very few.

Dubwars was suck as far as Passat class there was only 6 Passat's and only 4 participating in Show contensts, now I was gonna ask you how did u get judged in 2 category? Cause I saw results and there two different classes of Passat?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
There was two categories ... not that he could be judged in both.

Mod1 for those light modded guys... (supposedly)

Mod2 for the heavy hitters!

and day we'll have a super mod for just Passats :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.