Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

does anyone know how to completely disable the Automatic Door Locking system? It is very loud and annoying!!I have a VAG-COM, just need the codes!

Thank you.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It's loud? On the flip side, I just had my auto unlock enabled. So, now they lock when I hit 8 mph, but the doors unlock when I pull out the key. I always have kids in the back seat so I need to get back there when I stop anyway.
Incidentally, the dealer said the Selective unlock could not be turned off on my '04. Not sure if that's true. I'd like it if one push of the button unlocked all four doors.

·
Registered
180 Posts
jweaks said:
It's loud? On the flip side, I just had my auto unlock enabled. So, now they lock when I hit 8 mph, but the doors unlock when I pull out the key. I always have kids in the back seat so I need to get back there when I stop anyway.
Incidentally, the dealer said the Selective unlock could not be turned off on my '04. Not sure if that's true. I'd like it if one push of the button unlocked all four doors.
I know this post is a little older, but I just reprogrammed my selective on my 05 variant tdi, and it works great. Vag-com has been with me for years, and it's a great tool!

Also did the tip reprogramming, and it's great!

·
Registered
24 Posts
syntrix said:
I know this post is a little older, but I just reprogrammed my selective on my 05 variant tdi, and it works great. Vag-com has been with me for years, and it's a great tool!

Also did the tip reprogramming, and it's great!
How old is your vag? I have an old ISO-COM, can i do the tip repro with it?
Were can i find info on the tip?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts