1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wassup guys.....
-2003 b5.5 silverstone 1.8t manual

please leave some suggestions..i'm open to all comments
as far as looks...i still wanna get the votex side skirts when i get the $$. i also want to get a boeser hood and a badgeless grill but i dont know where...can i get some help with that?

i do wanna get some performance mods done on this car too..its only chipped so far but i'm looking to get some good quality mods for speed, ride, and handling...any suggestions there?

thanks for viewing
ira: houston,tx

mods up to date:
-votex front spoiler
-votex rear valence with diffuser
-matched bodypaint on sides
-shaved trunk
-europlate
-tint(not a mod really but people list it...)
-18x8 axis supermesh
-yok zrated 225
-h&r sport
-2 10" JL w3 ported box
-class d 200x1 JL amp
-custom amp rack
-custom vinyl cover for subs
-ecu upgrade

things to come:
-badgeless grill...looking for a grill that runs horizontally AND VERTICALLY. can't seem to find one yet.... :???:
-boeser hood (not sure for cf or not)
-i'm also dying for a new headlight assembly with black housing, angel eyes, and HIDs...i cant seem to find that one yet either :???:

there's alot of ICE i wanna get into but not sure on everything yet...a lot of interior work that i have ideas for but neither the time nor the money to do so quite yet

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Car looks really nice though with the Axis Supermesh wheels. 18x8 Im guessing?
ya exactly right... i wanna change em to the Maya STM 19x8... what do you think?

It is good to see another H-town passat on the forums.
thanks man...i dont get to see many others either..i just wanna spark some interest and get all the other b5s out there moddin too

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you get the emblem shaved off the back hear in town?
ya i did but most of the stuff my self...well at least i try to...gotta work a lot now to pay for this obsession of mine
but whatever i cant do myself i take to apollo paint and body shop over on Main between 1092 and Dulles...only that one cause that man does a good job...talk to Noel.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Looks great man, i would love to take those wheels off your hands if you are serious about selling them.

I can't really knock you for any mods, since everything you have is what i like on .5's but the suspension has to be lower. I know in person it's lower and when ppl are in the car it's slammed. But for picture sake, just so that you get the props you deserve, you need to drop it at least a inch in the front (or just get some ppl to lay down in the front seat for pics (i've done that before and it works :thumbup: ).

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Car looks great bro! Kep up the clean look. Its working out great! The votex side skirts will help, cause the front valance, and rear valance are lower that the sides.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.