Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was it that dickhead doctor getting his arm chopped off? (Which was mad nasty by the way...)

Or was it the fact that Carter & his GF are now a public "item"?

Or was it when that new guy said, "Does she have big tits?"

Or when Carters GF took her top off (wrong side of coarse cuz NBC can say "tits" but not show them...)?

Or what?

I was a bit confused to what the surprise was... But I did find it to be a fairly good season premier...

The Friends season premier was dumb and not funny IMHO.

·
Rogue Assassin
2,977 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (BoeserBlick)

I thought it was Romano's arm getting chopped off.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (torid110)

I think it was the arm that was a suprise...but I like having her take her top off better, just wish she would have been standing the other way.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (duandcc)

The Arm.

But I have to say... that show has gotten VERY good after all the goodie-goodie people left. Has real Law & Order staying power. Seems people can come and go, and the show stays strong.

Wonder how "Carter" must feel being the "Old timer"...

Pete

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (DippinPete)

This show is really going down the tubes. I enjoyed Presidio Med much more this week. Reminded me how much fun ER was until they started the wacky soap opera story lines.

<![CDATA[This show is really going down the tubes. I enjoyed Presidio Med much more this week. Reminded me how much fun ER was until they started the wacky soap opera story lines.

[Modified by Urlik, 9:01 AM 9/27/2002]

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (BoeserBlick)

The suprise was to see how bad the actress playing Carter's GF is aging (and acting). Granted I first noticed this on News Radio, but she used to be really hot, then all of a sudden one season on News Radio she looked like she just set a smoking marathon record and drank a bottle of Ten High.

She still doesn't look much better, it's a damn shame too.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (ajchenmph)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I missed it -- how'd he lose his arm?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did too, but I hope it was his own smart-azz mouth out of control again biting it off. That dude is a great actor... I absolutely hate his character on ER.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (ajchenmph)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>I missed it -- how'd he lose his arm?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In a careless accident to the rear blade of a helicopter on the roof. Went to get a clipboard or something and just got too close. Very graphic. And that actor who portrays Dr. Romano does do a great job. What an a-hole.

I couldn't really care less about Dr. Green's window.

E.R. is in desperate need of a young hottie. Carter's GF has some mileage on her and the rest do nothing for me. Maybe the blonde from "Scrubs" can stop by.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (WhiteKnight)

Isn't Ming Na Wen on ER still? She's a hottie.

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (WhiteKnight)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>IIn a careless accident to the rear blade of a helicopter on the roof. Went to get a clipboard or something and just got too close. Very graphic. And that actor who portrays Dr. Romano does do a great job. What an a-hole.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, where was the crewmember who is supposed to always stand between the rear rotor and anyone on the ground? In the real world the helo crew would be in deep kimchee for screwing up their ground duties.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (Urlik)

Heh, there was no ground crew. They just landed, and started to load it up.

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
Re: Did anyone catch ER tonight? What was the "surprise"? (stealthx32)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Heh, there was no ground crew. They just landed, and started to load it up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, sucks knowing how things are supposed to go. Makes it hard to enjoy the show.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts