Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, anyone have any Mt. Dew caps lying around w/ the Dew U codes that you don't want? Could I bother you to email/pm them to me?

Thanks!

a.s.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
uhh i don't know what ur talking about :nervous:

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Dude, I'd be all over helping you with this, but I haven't seen the promotion, and I drink cans from the vending machine. Where are you ?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
You've got points! BTW, saw your house for sale on your site...good idea parking the variant in the drive to add "curb appeal". :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
14,051 Posts
How much you paying? Seriously though...are you trying to get a certain item? I'm just using my points to enter the weekly drawing.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks daddymatt! i figured the car would also lend some size perspective, and it sure does help with attractiveness ;)

urlik - paying for what? points-wise? i'm working towards an x-box, i'll check to see where i'm at here in a minute. we need 550 i think for it, probably over half-way there but it's slow going.

thanks,

a.s.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
550 for an X-box, huh? ...is it too late for me to get my points back??? (j/k) :D

·
Super Moderator
14,051 Posts
aschendel said:
thanks daddymatt! i figured the car would also lend some size perspective, and it sure does help with attractiveness ;)

urlik - paying for what? points-wise? i'm working towards an x-box, i'll check to see where i'm at here in a minute. we need 550 i think for it, probably over half-way there but it's slow going.

thanks,

a.s.
I meant how much would you pay me for my points. It was just a joke though. I only get about 12/week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts