Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone anywhere have documentation for the VAG adaptation channels for the AEB engine code? Thanks to the advent of Lemmiwicks, V-Tune, and Mobile Tuner, the adaptation channels for the DBW cars are well-documented. But the AEB engine has fewer channels than the DBW cars, and the Bentley manual documents only the first channel - idle speed. The others are not labeled. I have searched the web, contacted [email protected], and spoken with our own beloved Sharky. No dice anywhere yet.

I would really appreciate this information. I'm running 15lbs boost with stock programming on my AEB ECU. I know that the engine would benefit from an increase in the "accelerator pump" adaptation channel, if there is one for the AEB.

Thanks - Rusty

·
Registered
445 Posts
Rusty,
You might want to cross post on Audiworld... The AEB motor has been in those cars longer and it would seem the A4 boys push the envelope a little harder when it comes to tweaking...

They have a tech/performance forum....try in there..

TJ

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Also try the Vortex 1.8T forum.........it's been around awhile....

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CRD99 said:
The folks on the Vortex only seem to know AEBs for the big port heads. It'll be interesting to see if the AW people know anything useful.
Denver Pat cross-posted for me on AW. So far there's been about 80 views, but no posts... :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.