Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All - Been a member for a year now and finally got around to getting on a group. I have a few mods, but I need more money to do more! Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
looks really clean!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went with the S_Klass special, Koni Shocks and Neuspeed SoftSports. It was a perfect combo for a daily commuter set-up.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Nice ride. I like the clean look. I'm in Milpitas. Should go hookup sometime and take some pics of our cars.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With the Neuspeed SofSports, it is about 1" - 1.15". Perfect for what I was looking for, not too low, but enough to narrow the gap.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Randy, those are 17" ICW DV-8's. Here is a side view, so you can see wheels better.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Hey nice whip. I have a silverstone as well and seeing your car makes me want to get that suspension setup i've been thinking about. Maybe me, you, and kodomokid should meet up. I'm right up here in Menlo Park.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice drop. Didn't know the SofSports dropped it that much. Maybe I should have gone that route. I have a Eibach/Bilstein setup and the drop is...well... better than stock. :) I'm located in San Jose. We should get together. -Jin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts