Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 VW PASSAT 1.8 Turbo with Tiptronic

welcome to my profile. i'm still new at this site and new at passats so there isn't much on here just yet.

About Me...

My name is derek. I am 23 years old. This passat is my 5th v-dub. I've had an '87 jetta, '88 golf, '95 jetta, and '89 golf.

Performance Mods
coming soon

Exterior Mods
Deflectors for front two windows
FK Automotive Badgeless Grille

Interior Mods
PROFILE California Series 600 Amp
(2) 12" MEMPHIS Subs
Real Rosewood Dash/Interior Trim Kit
PASSAT Monster Mats

Assorted Stuff Done to be Different
Pulled off the pinstripes and emblems ... shut up! it took all day!

Some pictures...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You must be single.......with that "get a date" profile
sorry. i'm very NOT single. my girlfriend and i are coming up on our one year anniversary.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aight. i altered my profile slightly so its more brief and to the point.

haha

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dillsburg is about 10-15 minutes south of Harrisburg ... about 10-15 minutes north of Gettysburg ...

There are a lot of strange people in this town, but i'm not one of them. I just live here because of my job...

·
Registered
985 Posts
Passat Turbo B5 said:
Dillsburg is about 10-15 minutes south of Harrisburg ... about 10-15 minutes north of Gettysburg ...

There are a lot of strange people in this town, but i'm not one of them. I just live here because of my job...
:lol: PA is full of strange people. Go to a bar in Harrisburg and you'll see what I mean. York also has some strange people in it. I, too, am not a native Pennsylvanian.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sadly i am a native pennsylvanian (if that is a word). i just moved here to dillsburg about two monthes ago. before this i lived in mechanicsburg area. only a 10 minute drive, but a world of differences.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Passat Turbo B5 said:
sadly i am a native pennsylvanian (if that is a word). i just moved here to dillsburg about two monthes ago. before this i lived in mechanicsburg area. only a 10 minute drive, but a world of differences.
Mechanicsburg is cool. I am talking mainly about towns off the 83 corridor in south central PA. I moved to Shrewsbury from Bel Air, MD and it's completely different up here. There is some really cool shit around here, but it seems like a lot of the people I meet here aren't very friendly. Not to mention a lot of people are moving from Maryland to Shrewsbury (its like 3 miles from MD) because the cost of living is lower than Baltimore county. The local "townies" seem to hate everyone that is not from Shrewsbury. It's weird. I don't know how they can tell who is who, but they can.

Anyhow. There was some talk about a GTG for South Central PA and Northern MD B5ers. Let me know if you and/or anyone else are interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.