Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people have recomened Dent Doctor before. I was a little skepticle
that they could get the 3 small dents out, with "no painting". I got an estimate for $135 from the Dent Doctor in Brookfield WI. It's like $88 for the first dent and $15 for each additional dent. I got it done and it is amazing! You cannot see those dents at ALL!!! I do not remember who recomended Dent Doctor before, but thanks!

Tom

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hey Tom,

That IS good news.

Some idiot put a 3 inch door ding in my new '04 varient when my wife had it parked at Walmart (does that say something about the customers there?) :mad: :mad:

I'm also in the Milwaukee area, so I think I'll give them a try too.
I once watched a dent doctor guy fix a BMW at a detail shop, and he did an excellent job without paint or rubbing or anything. The dent just disappeared!

When I get it done, I'll post some before/after pictures.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ouch! That dent has got to hurt. You must admit, you had it coming parking in "any" lot, let alone walmart. We've got a new passat, but our Xterra has nary a dent on it over 5 years. Granted, we park way out away from any car when we do take it to a lot, drives the in-laws crazy. LOL.. I've got a '88 honda civic, we've dubbed "mall car" for shopping centers. Sorry to hear about the dent, but I would really like to see the before and after pics when you have it fixed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.