Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MODS Please feel free to move if this is the wrong forum

I bought this for my wife last year,honestly we used it maybe 5 times, played solitare on it, but that was it. The total for this order and everything with it was over $600.00, bought last september, I forgot we even had it with all the business of our wedding in July and everything with it.

1. Dell axim x50v
2. Usb docking station
3. Sandisc 256 mb compact flash
4. Three metal stylus
5. Wifi companion software, unopened
6. Handmark pocket money, will connect to quicken and ms money,download data,etc.
7. McAfee virus scan pda
8. Red leather case and neoprene type case

ASKING $350 shipped, or taking offers, keep in mind this is basically new, I believe it still has 1 or two years of warranty still, which I will check on for you.

Thank you.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
hmm i kinda want this but i cant think of what i would use it for..is this a pratical thing for a 19 year old college kid? i was thinking maybe i can use this somehow to help me with school..maybe im just crazy :/ I always wanted a pocket pc.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah if its like where I go to school everything is wireless now, I have a laptop I use so I dont use it. After researching these last night, they are typically going for about $250 on ebay lightly used, but I KNOW this one is new, and people that do know me on here can verify that I am a good seller, been around 4 years now, and would not screw anyone over for a couple hundred bucks, especially on here where I like to visit daily. So as far as the aking price make an offer, I am not trying to overcharge, I know this is a year old.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I have a x51V and it is used all the time at work (calendar, contacts, notes, etc).

Added bonus is that I also use it with a bluetooth GPS receiver and OnCourse Navigator software.

·
Registered
480 Posts
hmmm, could you put Vag-com on that? im pretty sure it has a USB port...
no usb port but you can connect a CF card/usb adapter.

I had one for about 2 years (before I plunked down for a smartphone) and with a BT Keyboard and BT Mouse setup, I was able to take notes, surf the web, and even SKYPE successfully. It rendered my Laptop dormant for everyday tasks and getting things done. I was even able create Microsoft Word, PP, Excel, etc. with some 3rd parts software. I also had a GPS card for it and used it with some Navigation software in the car...It is very powerful and very useful..BUMP for a nice piece of hardware.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the helpful information, honestly I dont know too much about these, I am not that up to date with all the technology, at 26 I am an old man...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts