Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dean Ward - Bristol UK

Hello

You can see the car I have below, have just installed the HIDS, I love them people look twice at the car when I drive past, makes me feel great ... I got them from a private sale on the net, the guy was an absolute idiot, took him 3 weeks to deliver them when I paid extra for UPS delivery, turns out when I looked at the packing label he had lied posting them 2 weeks after he told me they had gone...
He stopped answering my emails after I sent him the money, I think he was going to con me but when I thretened him he started talking..... and then they arrived!

I know it looks like it higher at the back... thats the picture it is'nt

Next Mods (in order of reality)

1.Cd Changer for my MFD Navi
2.UPsolute chip to 192 BHP £295! (waiting for delivery, then engineer will fit)
3.Tacho and speedo rings (on there way to me now)
4.Lowered springs (only a little drop.... anyone know of some)

Cheers

Deano

<![CDATA[Hello

You can see the car I have below, have just installed the HIDS, I love them people look twice at the car when I drive past, makes me feel great ... I got them from a private sale on the net, the guy was an absolute idiot, took him 3 weeks to deliver them when I paid extra for UPS delivery, turns out when I looked at the packing label he had lied posting them 2 weeks after he told me they had gone...
He stopped answering my emails after I sent him the money, I think he was going to con me but when I thretened him he started talking..... and then they arrived!

I know it looks like it higher at the back... thats the picture it is'nt

Next Mods (in order of reality)

1.Cd Changer for my MFD Navi
2.UPsolute chip to 192 BHP £295! (waiting for delivery, then engineer will fit)
3.Tacho and speedo rings (on there way to me now)
4.Lowered springs (only a little drop.... anyone know of some)

Cheers

Deano

[Modified by dward3234, 10:47 PM 2/26/2003]

·
Registered
57 Posts
Re: Dean Ward - Bristol UK (dward3234)

Hi there Dean, very nice car you have there! Did you do the headlamps yourself, and was it hard work? It does look good. Also, where are you getting your chip from? I don't know of any UK suppliers for Upsolute, and thats a good price too. I was saving to get an AMD chip, but before then I'm in desperate need of a suspension kit. Got a set of OZ 18's and the car looks a bit like a 4x4.
Anyway, nice car again m8.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Dean Ward - Bristol UK (sunny25)

sorry for the delay in replying!

Give this guy an email, he works for upsolute... he is really helpful, he is fitting my chip SOON hopefully?

Simon Coe [[email protected]]

Let me know what suspension kit you get, i am thinking about it, but dont want a massive drop, i am not a boy racer really!

Nice speakin to ya.

Deano

·
Registered
11 Posts
HI MATE PASSAT LOOKING GOOD .CAN YOU TELL ME DID YOU GET THE CHROME FOR THE GRILL OFF EBAY?LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR CARS LIKE AFTER THE CHIP.AND DON T GO FOR FULL SPAXS SUSPENSION ITS TOO HARD .AND DROPS IT 65M. ALL THE BEST PETROLHEAD............ :b5: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts