Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picking up my w8 this weekend...and was just looking ot get on the ball with establishing a good relationship with any good VW dealers in Jersey for service.

can anyone recommend a good dealership in any part of Jersey? Good as in a dealer-that-wont-shy-away-from honoring-warranty-work.

Cheers

-K

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
I don't know how close you are to Englewood Cliffs NJ but you can go to VW East Coast Auto Mall. One of our members Bel works as a tech there and is great with VWs. My car is currently their for its 15K service in addition to a few other issues and I leve in Brooklyn NY.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know exactly where that is...i wasnt aware that he works there.

so does that mean they're mod-friendly??? :)

my first intension is to slam this thing without voiding any warranty.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
abdelrak said:
i know exactly where that is...i wasnt aware that he works there.

so does that mean they're mod-friendly??? :)

my first intension is to slam this thing without voiding any warranty.
Yes they are they even give members over at B5one.com discounts for servicing, take a look.

Oneb5.com member discount service

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Flippped said:
I don't know how close you are to Englewood Cliffs NJ but you can go to VW East Coast Auto Mall. One of our members Bel works as a tech there and is great with VWs. My car is currently their for its 15K service in addition to a few other issues and I leve in Brooklyn NY.
Bel is da man! If you go ask for Bel to work on your ride. he is the only one I trust at any dealer period.
:bow: Bel :bow:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Warped said:
Flippped said:
Bel is da man! If you go ask for Bel to work on your ride. he is the only one I trust at any dealer period.
:bow: Bel :bow:
Amen to that! :thumbup:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats freakin awesome......!!!!!!

i cant wait have him fix all my problems :p

ok, so lets talk about what suspension to get for this W8. Any HR/Bilstein combo available??

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
abdelrak said:
thats freakin awesome......!!!!!!

i cant wait have him fix all my problems :p

ok, so lets talk about what suspension to get for this W8. Any HR/Bilstein combo available??
H&R Springs has a nice set for the W8 but currently nobody manufactures an aftermarket shock/damper. Koni is currently trying to cross-match a set designed for the A6 Quattro with the W8, but you might be better off investing in coilovers. KWSuspensions and FKAutomotive have units available for the W8.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
abdelrak said:
thanks for the input guys.....

btw, how much is an oil change for this puppy?
Contact Bel he does side work there on Saturdays :wink: Bring him the oil & filter he will do the work. Mostly does suspension on Sats.......But Im sure he will do oil changes too.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so wait...

how does pricing work..i meani didnt think a VW service center would let you bring your own parts...

isnt that like bringing your own eggs to Mc Donalds, and having them make you an egg and cheese?

s#$T, if thats the case then, il be visiting east coast every weekend then.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
abdelrak said:
so wait...

how does pricing work..i meani didnt think a VW service center would let you bring your own parts...

isnt that like bringing your own eggs to Mc Donalds, and having them make you an egg and cheese?

s#$T, if thats the case then, il be visiting east coast every weekend then.
Contact Bel send him a PM . Setup a day on a Sat and he will do whatever you want. He sets the price for his work! Unless you go there Monday-friday for service then you pay dealer prices.
I have brought my own oil to dealers in the past not a problem anyway.
So listen to us! Here is his link for PM/email
http://www.clubb5.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3688

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
6 Participants
Warped
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing